Information We May Collect
During your experience, the following information about you may be collected, stored and used. include:
· Log information refers to the technical information that the system may automatically collect through cookies or other means when you use our services
· Location information, refers to the information about your location that is collected when you enable the device positioning function and use the relevant services provided by us based on location. You can stop the collection of your geographic location information by turning off the positioning function.
How we may use the information
We may use the information collected in the course of providing services to you for the following purposes:
provide services to you;
· When we provide services, for identity verification, customer service, security prevention, fraud detection, archiving and backup purposes, to ensure the security of the products and services we provide to you;
· Help us design new services and improve our existing services;
· To enable us to better understand how you access and use our services, so as to respond to your individual needs in a targeted manner, such as language settings, location settings, personalized help services and instructions, or to you and other users other responses;
· To provide you with more relevant advertisements in lieu of generally placed advertisements;
· Evaluate the effectiveness of advertising and other promotions and promotions on our Services and improve them;
· Software certification or management of software upgrades;
· To allow you to participate in surveys about our products and services.
In order to give you a better experience, improve our services or other purposes you agree to, we may aggregate or personalize the information collected through a service on the premise of complying with relevant laws and regulations. , for our other services.
How you can access and control your personal information
We will do everything possible to take appropriate technical means to ensure that you can access, update or use other personal information you provide when using our services. When accessing, updating, correcting and deleting the aforementioned information, we may require you to authenticate to ensure account security.
o Comply with applicable laws and regulations;
o To comply with a court order or other legal process;
o Comply with the requirements of relevant government agencies;
o Reasonably necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations, safeguard the public interest, or protect the personal and property safety or legitimate rights and interests of our customers, us or our company, other users or employees.
We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure of information.
If you do not want us to use your personal information for the above-mentioned advertising purposes, you can ask us to stop using your personal information for the above-mentioned purposes through the relevant prompts we provide in advertisements or the guidelines provided in specific services.
Mail and information we may send you
Email and message push
When you use our services, we may use your information to send emails, news or push notifications to your device. If you do not wish to receive this information, you can choose to unsubscribe on your device by following our relevant prompts.
We may issue service-related announcements to you when necessary (such as when a service is suspended due to system maintenance). You may not be able to cancel these service-related announcements that are not promotional in nature.
Our Services may include or link to social media or other services (including websites) provided by third parties.
Minors use our services